Protect Your Feet on the Job
There are a massive amount of different jobs that require the right type of footwear. A lot of people may be worried about the damage that working in certain industries will have on their feet, so it’s important to choose the right footwear.
Our range of footwear can help to protect your feet from slipping or being crushed by heavy impacts. Keep your feet feeling safe and secure on the job with safety features such as steel toecaps and slip resistant soles.
Massive Range of Footwear Brands at Work & Wear Direct
- Beeswift footwear includes recognised trade and retail brands such as B-DRI®, B-SAFE®, & B-CLICK®.
- Caterpillar footwear is available in a range of styles and colours in order to cater to both aesthetic design and practical use by encompassing a variety of safety ratings,
- Dr. Martens’ footwear appeals to people who have their own individual style - authentic characters. People who are different.
- Dunlop safety footwear is ideally suited for agriculture, construction, the oil and gas industries.
- Goliath footwear is manufactured with Dual Density Rubber (DDR) injected soles, a special rubber compound in two densities, a tough rubber outer and a lower density midsole.
- Grafters Footwear has been a major player in the professional safety, industrial & work-wear sector since its inception in 1999.
- Himalayan footwear offers safe, stylish, affordable protection with up to the minute premium quality materials.
- Hi-Tec footwear is extra comfortable, supporting your feet with a perfect fit. Footwear manufactured with a slow recovery foam in the sole.
- Magnum footwear is exceptionally comfortable and slip-resistant, utilising the latest weatherproof technology.
- Pro Man footwear offers incredible value, high-specification footwear that remains durable in tough working conditions.
- Reebok footwear offers safety, performance, and comfort like you've never seen before.There's never been a better combination of durability and comfort in footwear.
- Rock Fall footwear has been designed for the harshest environments and is developed with clever components which include highly durable scuff caps, kick protectors and limited stitching.
- Scruffs footwear work with materials that deliver the desired durability. At the same time, looking just as good as the lines you might find on the high street.
- V12 Footwear has built a reputation within the Health and Safety industry as a reliable company that manufactures safety footwear of the highest quality.
We understand that choosing the right footwear for work can be confusing, so if you are unsure which footwear you need please give us a call on 01702 553698 and we’ll be happy to help you make the right decision.